Champions for Life!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Success

Failure by definition is a lack of success, but we must remember that sometimes without failure there will never be success. I guess it's just part of the process.
  • “All my successes have been built on my failures.” Benjamin Disraeli
  • “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
  • “Experience is the name we give mistakes.” Oscar Wilde
  • “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
  • “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” Sir Winston Churchill
  • “Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.” Benjamin Franklin
  • “My reputation grows with every failure.” George Bernard Shaw
  • “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” Henry Ford
  • “Success is built on failure. It is built on frustration. Sometimes it is built on catastrophe.” Sumner Redston
  • “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” Confucious
  • “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Rober F. Kennedy
  • “My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents.” Mahatma Gandhi
  • “But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it’s better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you’re fighting for.” Paulo Coelho

No comments: